July 3, 2020, LOT announced a summer flight schedule. In July and August, passengers will be able to go on vacation to 36 of the most popular European resorts, to which they can fly from ten domestic airports. As part of the #LOTnaWakacje (#LOTonHoliday) campaign, 11 connections were launched at Kraków Airport, of which 10 are completely new: Barcelona / El Prad, Chania, Dubrovnik, Kalamata, Kavala, Corfu, Rome / Fumicino, Thessaloniki, Santorini, Zadar, and Zakynthos.
From July 15, further flights were launched, including such destinations as Germany, France, Spain, Denmark, Switzerland, Croatia, Slovenia, Estonia and Latvia. Since July, the first long-haul connections to Canada, South Korea and Japan, as well as flights to the United Kingdom, Albania, Montenegro and Ukraine have also appeared in LOT’s network. After adding new long-haul flights, the schedule of LOT’s international flights for July and August will include over 70 popular destinations, of which over 30 are offered as part of the #LOTonHoliday campaign.
Caring for the safety of passengers and crews, all flights are organized in accordance with the highest standards and procedures of #SafeLOT. Airplanes are equipped with HEPA air filters, which remove 99.99% of bacteria and viruses as well as airborne pollutants. Thanks to them, bacteria and viruses are removed extremely effectively. Planes are regularly disinfected with biocides.
- On-board service has been modified to reduce contact with staff.
- Drinks and snacks are served in individual packages.
- Passengers are provided with antibacterial handkerchiefs or gels.
- All passengers can use e-press during the flight.
Preparation before travel
- Use the online check-in available 24 hours before flight.
- Remember to bring a face mask. It is required to wear it both at the airport and on board.
- Come to the airport well before the takeoff due to extended check-in time and implementation of new security procedures.
- Access to the terminal will only be possible for people with a valid flight ticket, boarding pass, ticket or booking confirmation. In justified cases, access will be granted to an assisting person.
- It is necessary to maintain an appropriate distance both inside the terminal and outside.