Services and amenities
Kraków Airport has a pet park. It is located next to the Open Air Car Park (P2). The pet park is provided with a bench, baskets, a drinking fountain and obstacles such as fences, a ramp and jumps. We encourage all those travelling with pets to visit our pet park.
The ABC (Automated Border Control) gate system is designed to check passengers traveling outside the Schengen area.
The ABC gates can be used (all conditions must be met):
• citizens of EU, EEA or Swiss countries,
• having a biometric document (in the case of Poland, a passport or a biometric ID is accepted, in the case of other countries only a biometric passport),
• who are over 18 years of age and there is no minor under their care during the trip,
• are between 120 and 220 cm tall (condition resulting from the technical solution and the scope of the camera's operation).
• additionally, from February 15, 2023 the ABC gates upon arrival can also be used by children who are 12 years old and over 140 cm tall and have a biometric document.
The chapel situated on the mezzanine in the passenger terminal is available at all times. Holy Masses are held every Sunday and on church holidays at 8:00 am and 10:00 am by Fr. Jacek Kurzydło, airport chaplain, who can be contacted by calling +48 885 908 003.
Passenger Terminal, level 0, opposite the Visitor's Centre and PLL LOT ticketing office.
Passenger terminal, level 0
- opposite the Visitor's Centre
- opposite Aegean, Jet2.com and Ryanair ticketing office
Passenger terminal, level +1
- near Premium Food Gate shop (Schengen Zone)
- Gate 4 area, by the toilets (Schengen Zone)
- near Keraniss shop (Non-Schengen Zone).
Possible calls to national numbers in Poland- fixed and mobile phones.
Car Help Patrol
Car Help Patrol, which is a specially equipped mobile car repair shop, will assist passengers who leave their cars at Kraków Airport’s car park if need be.
Car Help Patrol services include free-of-charge and on-site small repairs, such as tyre inflation or battery-charging. In the case of more serious breakdowns, employees will assist passengers in contacting the nearest garage. If necessary, car park users will be able to continue their journey with a 10% discount on Kraków Airport Taxi.
Chargers for mobile phones
There are 8 devices for charging mobile devices in the terminal, which are available to passengers for free in the public and restricted areas.
Drinking fountains are located right beyond the security check line near the FAST TRACK security checkpoint, and near Gate 10.
Fast Track is a priority passage to the security checkpoint dedicated to departing passengers, intended for:
- First and Business Class passengers,
- Star Alliance HON Circle & Gold / One World Emerald & Spphire / Sky Team Elite Plus card holders,
- Kraków Airport Loyalty Prestige members
- Finnair passengers holding a Finnair Plus Platinum Lumo, Platinum, Gold, Silver card
- Ryanair passengers with Flexi Plus tariff purchased.
- EasyJet passenger with the easyJet plus card added to the boarding pass
- EasyJet passenger with Flexi tariff purchased
- Luxair passenger with Fast Lane Access tariff purchased
It is not possible to purchase Fast Track at Krakow Airport.
Foiling Place Point
Located in front of the information desk, next to the exchange office, in the departure area of the terminal. Open daily from 08:00 to 18:00
- Playgrounds in both the generally accessible and the restricted area
- Lockable rooms for parents with babies with a changing table, feeding chair, sink, microwave for heating baby food and other amenities;
- A vending machine with products for children;
- Changing tables in toilets;
- A special security checkpoint for families with babies under 3 years of age called Special Service Line;
- Free prams – ONLY beyond security check;
- Toy Store in the restricted area;
- In addition, there is an entertainment area next to the Eat&Fly restaurant (level +1, general area), featuring XXL chess, table football, table tennis and pool table.
- The FunFloor interactive floor with 232 games in the set is located in the public area, on level +1, in the play corner, on the mezzanine
FRU.PL provides services in the field of: purchasing airline tickets, changing flights, online check-in, booking seats on planes, adding luggage to tickets or other items necessary during the journey. The office is located in the generally accessible part of the passenger terminal, at the check-in desk no. 19-45. It is open daily from 6:00-18:00.
There are several massage chairs in the terminal. The cost is 10 PLN or 2 EUR for every 5 minutes. You can pay with a contactless card and coins (PLN 1, PLN 2, PLN 5 / EUR 1, EUR 2).
There is a nap zone fitted with four armchairs with shelves for hand baggage and charging sockets (standard and USB) near check-ins 1-8. The zone is discreetly separated from the rest of the space with colourful pots with live plants, and allows passengers to wait for their flight in comfortable conditions.
Oluscha Kiss Nails Bar
The only Nails Bar at the airport in Poland offers express manicure services to passengers departing from Krakow. Pamper yourself before the flight with Express Gel Manicure, Male Manicure, Spa Manicure, Hand Massage, or Kids Manicure services. Duration of treatments from 10 to 25 minutes. Open seven days a week, from 11:00 to 18:00. The Nails Bar is located opposite Gate 6 in the restricted area. Phone number (WhatsApp) + 48 600 654 211
There is a post box located at Kraków Airport passenger terminal:
inside the passenger terminal, between the Check-in zone and the Airport Information Point at level 0.
Passenger terminal, near check-in desks, level 0.
Monday - Thursday 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
Friday 02:00 pm - 08:00 pm
Saturdays, Sundays - closed
A self-service A4 printing station is located by the airport information point in the terminal (departures). To print out your document, you will have to send an attachment (the recommended file format is PDF) to email@example.com, confirm and pay for the service (using Blik, card, payU). You can also print a document through a free application downloaded to your mobile device (Android and iOS) or from zeccer.pl.
Self - service bag drop
Kraków Airport is the only airport in Poland with self-service bag drop stations (SSBD), installed in 2020. The stations are available for passengers six hours before scheduled departure time. SSBDs are only available at check-in desks 9-18. Self-service bag drop stations are available for passengers travelling with Ryanair, Wizzair and PLL LOT.
Standard SBD is not available to persons requiring additional assistance, backpackers or Ryanair booking transfers at another airport.
There is a shower cubicle in the parent-and-child room in the restricted area near Gate 1.
A smoking cabin in the restricted area is located at GATE No. 1.