The ABC (Automated Border Control) gate system is designed to check passengers traveling outside the Schengen area.
The ABC gates can be used (all conditions must be met):
• citizens of EU, EEA or Swiss countries,
• having a biometric document (in the case of Poland, a passport or a biometric ID is accepted, in the case of other countries only a biometric passport),
• who are over 18 years of age and there is no minor under their care during the trip,
• are between 120 and 220 cm tall (condition resulting from the technical solution and the scope of the camera's operation).
• additionally, from February 15, 2023 the ABC gates upon arrival can also be used by children who are 12 years old and over 140 cm tall and have a biometric document.